What is Aesthetisure?
Many major health insurance plans don’t provide coverage for complications associated with elective cosmetic procedures. Aesthetisure does. We only allow enrollment of Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons, but even with the best of credentials, complications can never be ruled out. Having a complication can be frustrating to the patient and having to incur the costs of a complication can significantly add to that dissatisfaction.
Aesthetisure is not just coverage for your patient, it’s also peace of mind. Offering them this additional layer of care doubles as protection for them and a selling point for the practice because it validates your commitment to their safety and wellbeing.
How Does it Work?
- The practice would choose from our 2 plans, Choice or Premier. The chosen plan would apply to all patients.
- The cost is PER SURGICAL SETTING, not per procedure, and is passed on to the patient.
- It’s a one-time fee for the patient depending on the plan and the procedure performed.
- No physician fees or contracts.
- No declination of the patient’s health insurance or prior authorizations required before making a claim – this makes for a faster, smoother claims process.
- Even if the patient has health insurance that will cover the complication, Aesthetisure can be utilized for copays, deductible costs and remaining out of pocket expenses.
- If a complication is treated by the Plastic Surgeon who performed the original surgery, Aesthetisure can still be used to cover the cost of supplies, operating room fees, anesthesia and more.