Aesthetisure benefits are available only if the patient is required to seek medical attention in an emergency room, hospital, or accredited surgical center within 45 days* following a covered procedure for the covered surgical complications listed below.
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rule Out Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Embolus
- Rule Out Pulmonary Embolus
- Fluid Overload
- Cardiac Arrest
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Rule Out Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Capsular Contracture* (12 month coverage period)
- Rule Out Infection**
- Severe hypotension (systolic BP equal to or less than 80, three hours after the Covered Procedure).
- Severe hypertension (systolic BP equal to or greater than 200 or diastolic BP equal to or greater than 100, three hours after the Covered Procedure).
*Coverage period for the complication of Capsular Contracture is extended to twelve (12) months following a Covered Breast Augmentation Procedure
**Infections that are related to the Covered Procedure.
***Hematomas that are related to the Covered Procedure.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. Full details of coverage are contained in the policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the policy, the policy will govern in all cases. Insurance is underwritten by an A+rated insurance carrier that may not be licensed in every state.